For the last few Fridays I have been sharing a number of food documentaries that I strongly recommended watching if you care about your health. Today I am pleased to invite to you to the worldwide online premiere of a brand new film that I believe will be in the same category. I have only seen the trailer so far but have registered for the premiere and can’t wait to see it. The free premiere will only be available for 10 days after launch, so please visit www.hungryforchange.tv and register now to ensure you don’t miss it!
From the creators of the groundbreaking documentary Food Matters, Hungry for Change exposes shocking secrets the diet, weightloss and food industry don’t want you to know about. Deceptive strategies designed to keep you craving more and more.
Could the foods we are eating actually be keeping us stuck in the diet trap?
In the free online premiere event you’ll discover:
- How to navigate your supermarket – what to buy and what to avoid
- The real truth behind “DIET”, “SUGAR-FREE” and “FAT-FREE” products
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- Why fad diets dont work
- What food additives to avoid and how to read labels
- What is fat and cellulite and how do we get rid of it for good
- The most effective detox and cleansing strategies, and
- How to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin and healthy hair
Find out what’s keeping you from having the body and health you deserve and how to escape the diet trap forever.
Featuring interviews with best selling health authors and leading medical experts and real life transformational stories from those who know what it’s like to be sick and overweight. (The film includes Jason Vale a.k.a. The Juice Master, author of 7lbs in 7 days, Joe Cross from Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and Jamie Oliver)
Learn from those who have been there before and continue your health journey today.
Register at www.hungryforchange.tv to watch the film online during the Free Worldwide Online Premiere, March 21-31, 2012.
Inspired and want to start juicing? Click here to get a 5% discount at Juice Master!Note: discount is applied at check out.
For everyday juicing I use the Phillips HR1861 Juicer
Year Without Beer
Please support my Year Without Beer by donating to one of these fantastic causes:
- To donate to Cancer Research UK please click here to visit my just giving page or donate by text – send AYWB66 and the amount to 70070. For example, texting “AYWB66 £5″ will donate £5.
- To donate to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust please click here to visit my just giving page or donate by text – send AYWB55 and the amount to 70070. For example, texting “AYWB55 £5″ will donate £5.