I am currently taking part in “The Big Juice Spring Clean“, an international juice cleanse based around Jason Vale’s books “7lbs in 7 days” and “Juice Yourself Slim” and throughout this 2 week period I am sharing a few of my favourite juices with you. Earlier in the week I have shared the recipes for “Jay’s Famous Lemonade” and “Mean Green” and today I would like to share Jason Vale’s “Turbo Express”.
Not only does the Turbo Express smoothie features heavily in the 7lbs in 7 days programme, it is also a family favourite in my home and I would say that on an average weekday this is our breakfast.
The Turbo Express smoothie uses the following ingredients:
- 1/4 small pineapple
- 1/2 stick celery
- 1 inch chunk of cucumber
- 1 small handful of spinach leaves
- 1 small piece of peeled lime (I tend to use a quarter)
- 2 apples
- 1/4 ripe avocado (I often use half an avocado as it makes the smoothie more creamy)
New to juicing and need a juicer? Click here to get a 5% discount at Juice Master!Note: discount is applied at check out.
For everyday juicing I use the Phillips HR1861 Juicer
Year Without Beer
Please support my Year Without Beer by donating to one of these fantastic causes:
- To donate to Cancer Research UK please click here to visit my just giving page or donate by text – send AYWB66 and the amount to 70070. For example, texting “AYWB66 £5″ will donate £5.
- To donate to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust please click here to visit my just giving page or donate by text – send AYWB55 and the amount to 70070. For example, texting “AYWB55 £5″ will donate £5.